Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Quinnalt


One of my favorite places on earth is the Quinnallt area,of the Olympic peninsula . It is still so wild. The rain forest has some of the oldest trees and some of the greatest hunting and fishing in the world. . I will always regret missing out on a trip ,that I couldn't go with my family,there because I was sick. Dam I was sick. sick sick----dam,--they had a good time without me,and I'm so glad but I wish I had been there then. The movies of them, almost touching elk ,in the park almost mock ,the days and days that I spent hunting for them during hunting season. An archery hunting trip I took over there with my friend Fred "Tommy Gun "Thompson was a memory I will never forget . He just came from there on a fishing trip. He only caught one--- (a --F&(#ING -NICE ONE) ---, , but he said it was a hell of a time. I'm very envious, and want to get one like he did . Here is Fred with his beautiful native steelhead.

No comments: