Friday, February 22, 2008

Today ,I wasn't going to write anything, especially after watching the media , seemingly need to invent ,scandals about the candidates ,but after dinner I was treated to some fun. I noticed our security lights on and when I went out I saw three young girls running away towards the beach, laughing like crazy. With the sound of heart stopping bass going on , I knew that there was a big party happening on the street above me . I decided to stake out the deer trail that comes down from the party ,through the property that I live on ,that leads down to the beach. No humans ,go that way normally ,but as kids are kids ,I figured some would try to shortcut after seeing some girls had tried it. It wasn't long when about a half a dozen girls ,tried to make their way through the thick brush,following their friends. I busted out of an ancient old abandoned outhouse/tool shed along the trail, and scared the living $%it out them. They all dropped their strawberry wine coolers and all began apologizing at the same time. I told them it was o.k but to walk on the street from now on and they could continue on their way. I decided to hang out a little while longer ,knowing where girls go boys will follow. Sure enough 10 minutes later , here comes the boys. It was very dark then , and I waited till they were close. I stepped out of the outhouse ,with my flashlight shining under my chin ,holding a double bitted cruising axe , and said WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? They literally ran over each other, trying to get out of there. They ran into blackberry bushes ,and brush that was 10 feet tall . I yelled that it was o.k. but they were all going places no man or beast had ever gone before. They left their half drunk Bud Lites and allot of blood ,but not one said a word. Tonight I'm laughing my head off remembering all the times ,that I got busted in the same way. Things never change but you get to see things from different viewpoints. I'm sure the old farts that scared me didn't mean any harm either and probably laughed themselves silly too. Hopefully the kids tonight will have a good story to tell . Sitting in a old outhouse--not much fun----scaring the (r@p out of some kids ---PRICELESS

2.

No comments: