Tuesday, February 26, 2008




There just aren't enough hours in a day sometimes .Ive been working at nights in the shop on a few projects ,and have neglected my blog. I want to thank all the thousands of readers who e-mailed me about your concerns. All is well. After flying back from the Oscars, and Elton Johns party afterwards ,I just had to get some rest and get some other things done. I just finished watching the democratic debate and thought the moderators did a great job grilling them on allot of tough questions . Hillary who has been acting unbalanced ,with strange mood swings against Obama, seemed to ease back a little. After sarcastically scolding him and calling him out for a street fight she was very even tempered ----she should not have been ,if she wants to keep in it.. I expected allot more fireworks with crucial states primary ahead next week. She really didn't like talking about disclosing her income taxes which mad her look shifty. She is favored to win in Ohio but in light of her tactics , and tone,making her look bad the last few days, I am sticking with my prediction that she is going to lose Ohio and Texas. I thought Obama looked calm cool and collected. he deflected Hilliary's weak attacks and when on to make his points.They spent way to much time on their plans for heath care and keep beating the small differences to death, like they are just going to decree their plan if they become president . On the war in Iraq Obama said she helped drive the bus into the ditch, and i think that kind of stuck pretty well .I think Hillary and her campaign team have totally blown it for her and Obama can turn his attention to McCain. McCains campaign is dealing with financing issues and distanced himself from dirty politics,aimed at Obama, that when on before one of his rallies by a right-wing radical talk show host. It made McCain look good saying he didn't think it was right. I wonder how many times things like that will happen before the election. With the democrats and republicans doing their same song and dance , a new light has come up on the horizon. Yup, its Ralph.The perennial third party candidate , its Nader to the rescue. I'm glad to see somebody else get into the race ,if nothing more than to put some other issue on the table, that get bulldozed under by the big parties agendas. Maybe he can point out how similar they are to each other and bring to light what a bi-nopoly the have on politics. Anyway I don't think he can spoil the democrats chances like last time because at this time I think either of the democrats are going to crush Mccain in a huge landslide. Allot of people think it will be close but I think voters want new blood in Washington and it wont be hard to make McCain look like another Bush. Here are a few pictures of the snow we had this time of year ,last year. I guess it could still happen ,but I doubt it. Just in case I'm cutting more firewood tomorrow ,cause I'm almost out. --------energizer bunny arrested ---charged with battery.

No comments: