Thursday, February 21, 2008




Well the skeletons ,real on made up, are beginning to come out. John McCain gets accused of a possible affair with a female lobbyist which he flatly denied. If the New York Times had any real evidence they didnt show it. But a sex scandal and a lobbyist scandal combined is a real double wammy,even if it is probably a complete fabrication. If it is true ,the republicans might as well start consintrating on 2012 election and give up on this one. Of course there is allot of time left. Obama and Clinton had a nice little debate, and I am believing that Hillary is hedgeing her bets and is being nice so that she may run as v.p. .She had several chances to slam Obama, but didnt take them. Hillary just isnt that nice . I am betting they have already begun to work out a deal. I think they can continue to work together against McCain where he has to divide his attacks between the two of them. The debates seems to rally and unite democratic voters more than divide them. I think more and more that the republicans are going to lose the election in a landslide. I think the democratic voters are happy with either of the candidates,and are turning out in huge numbers,where allot of republicans arent sure about McCain. I think he is committing political suicide running on policies that mirror George Bush. Well the navy shot the satelitte down--Good shooting team -and the eclipse was really cool. I didnt get any shots but my friend Louie did. Check out her blog that is on my links section to see them. For some reason my ant movie wont load,but Im going to keep trying.---------"The difference between golf and government is that in golf ,you cant improve your lie." ===Ronald Regan

No comments: