Sunday, February 17, 2008



It was a really nice day here , and tommorow is supossed to be even warmer. After getting roped into moving a friends furniture in the morning , I went for a long walk on the beach all afternoon. Down at the park peaple were out , flying kites, playing catch,and just hanging out. While I sat on a park bench eating my lunch an eagle sat on his perch above me eating a fish. Some guy ,that I have an idea was somebody famous (cause he was really good), played guitar on the sunny hill behind me. Pretty soon a lady that played a flute joined him. If they arent famous they should be . Soon about twenty peaple, from 5-85 ,were all standing around listening to them. Kids that looked like they were hippies transported in time ,straight from the sixties started doing some really goofy dancing, and one old lady laughed and clapped like she was hopped up on goofballs. It was quite a show . A little sun comes out and everybody gets happy. Heres a picture of the eagle and a really pschydelic jellyfish. I didnt even think to take a picture of the concert in the park. A movie of the freaky hippy kids dancing could have made me 10 grand from Americas funniest videos.

No comments: