Tuesday, February 5, 2008


Super Tuesday-- I will begin my political rant( as I will do often) and as I await the outcome of what is the closest thing to , to a national primary as has ever been ,I urge my non-poltical friends to take part in the process,even as flawed as it is. Tommorow I might have to revise my poll as who will be our next leader. (they only allowed four answers). I leave you with a quote from one of our greatest statemen, Ben Franklin--Applause waits on success: the fickle multitude, like the light straw that floats along the stream, glides with the current still ,and follows fortune-- more politics to follow. On a lighter note, in lew of National pancake day , I made bacon ,banana fritters with peanut butter sauce,. Elvis Lives !!! Back to salad tommorrow.

No comments: