Saturday, February 16, 2008

Well polotics has been find of quiet .Just a little mud throwing, nothing very juicy lately. Today was pretty nice here, and I did a bunch of yard work .It feels good with the days getting longer and warmer. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and almost 60! Oh yeah! Again no pictures worthy of posting so I thought I would see if I could post a movie. This is my old dog Chopper chasing waves. This was near the end of his life ,when he was 15. He could still run pretty good even after he had recouperated after getting hit by a truck. You should have seen him when he was in his prime ,he would chase waves endlessly,and was fast as a greyhound . I sure do miss him. Yesterday ,at the market a lady had a whole pick-up truck full of puppies, she was giving away. It sure was hard not to take one.She almost had me then I came to my senses.

No comments: