Monday, March 3, 2008


They say March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb, but the end of February and the beginning of March have been very mild here.It was breezy here today with a few sprinkles ,but other than that ,I cant remember the last time it really rained hard. Today on the beach I found this tree trying to hold on,while the wind tried to push it of the cliff. It seemed like the other trees would try to reach out and try to keep it from toppling. It was creaking and groaning like it was begging for help. Even when the breeze would stop it would shudder and shake like it was scared as more rocks and dirt would fall from its roots . I thought for sure it would fall while I was there but I could hear it along time after I went around the corner of the bluff. I think I answered the question -that if a tree falls and there is nobody there to hear it does it still make a sound - I think this one will go out kicking and screaming till the end. Its kind of how I think Hilliary Clinton and Mike Hucklebee must feel ,holding on desperately, waiting for the last wind to shove them off , crying and moaning , to their end . Ha ha ha Most of the media thinks Clinton will win Ohio and continue her campaign race but I still think she will lose Ohio and Texas and will give it up soon. Its kind of to bad that her and Obama are going head to head, I think allot of people are having a hard time deciding between them. As for Hucklebee ,I have to say that I really admire him for staying in if for no other reason than to let people be able to have a choice. Some people will vote for him ,even though he has no chance of winning , just to let McCain know they are not satisfied with him. Hell has officially frozen over with Rush Limbaugh telling republicans to vote for Clinton .Its just to throw a monkey wrench into the democrats election but still I never thought Id see the day. . I cant wait till tomorrow to see what happens. I wonder how many trees will be left standing.

No comments: