Monday, April 14, 2008


Well Saturday it was gorgeous and record high temps .It supposedly was eighty degrees in Seattle but wasn't that hot on the island . Today it was back to cold and rainy . I still haven't finished my taxes ,so that is what is what I'm doing tonight . I'm pretty much finished ,but just checking it over because Ive screwed up before. I haven't writing much lately because I have been talking to my long lost true love ,---Kathy lately , and it makes my head spin. She is in the navy and is shipping off to Iraq in a week. She is just completing four months of battle training, that's sounds like it was some pretty serious stuff. Its been great talking to her lately but I don't like the idea of her going off to this dam war. Thinking about it has made me a little crazy, but I am sure she will be fine. Good luck Kathy ! I'm going to get back into taking some pictures ,nothing has caught my Eye lately. Halibut season opened up and a 96 lb. slab is the biggest that Ive heard of. I probably wont get out for them , but maybe ling cod next month. My mill is almost ready to go ,and I cant wait to get using it. Politics is just to pathetic to comment on .,just a bunch of low grade character assassination. Id give credit to the photographer of this shot butt it was posted anonymously .

No comments: