Wednesday, April 9, 2008


I haven't felt very literary lately and have taken 500 pictures and not one any good. The big thing in politics is Iraq and more and more Iran. I have always thought we invaded Iraq to secure a base in the middle east. I don't know how we could get into another war if you believe what they say about are military being stretched thin but you sure hear allot of murmurings of it. I'm really surprised a draft hasn't been implemented. It will have to be a ground war we wouldn't dare nuking or heavily bombing the worlds oil supply.Talk about ww3 on the horizon. The Olympics are once again going to a big political battle ground . I heard the nuts in San Francisco put out the torch because it contributed to global warming. I guess Ihave temporarily lost my urge to rant and rave because there is just to much to rant an rave about. I started a book written by Jesse Ventura ,the former wrestler and governor. Dont Start The Revolution Without Me.--- I always took him as a joke but so far I really agree with the things he says. His points about change from the strangle hold the two party stem has on us is exactly how I feel .He says if he could get ballot access for the presidential race ,he would run and win. I actually believe he would. The only thing I don't believe in like he does is the 9-11 conspiracy stuff . I'm glad the weather is finally supposed to get nice here . 70 degrees forecast for Saturday.!!!!! I'm not sure that we have even seen 60 yet. I hope I can turn my political rant blog into a fishing blog pretty soon. I'm a little worried because they are talking about shutting down the salmon season because of poor returns. The last time they did that so many fished came back it choked the rivers so bad with spawned out salmon , that it was a heath problem . Halibut season open in a few days . Maybe Ill be able to get out .I sure would like to put a few 90 pounders in the freezer. I'm tired of chicken even though a few of these would fill the freezer pretty quickly.

No comments: