Saturday, April 5, 2008


Still gray and chilly here,for the most part. I sure get allot more done on the nice sunny days. Today I went up to Dave's house and he gave me a orientation on some of his new barbecue design ,that he is going to put me to work helping him fabricate . I think it could work out well being able to work on my sawmill or go up and work in the metal shop. I have a few projects rolling around in my head ,for a few projects combining the two ,and even enlisting the talents of some of my other friends. I have friends who's bailiwick's very from blown glass to sculpture ,from basketry to painting , and others ,that I have got visions of wild creations,incorporating them all . If I have to get rich and famous ,Id like to do it with my friends and I like to have fun doing it . That's the dream for now anyways. ------- Today in politics someone from Obamas organization called John McCain a war monger. I felt sorry for him, as he looked hurt denouncing it. He shook off the pain quickly by leading the crowd in a sing along featuring his ever catchy Bomb -bomb bomb ---bomb bomb Iran ,crowd pleasing parody and ending with ---ninety- nine more years of Iraq ----for us all ..... ninety nine bloody more years -- shoot one down pass it around ...... I think John McCain is a very brave American Hero who's service to our country was extraordinary but I believe he would jump resol ving conflicts with war ,before other options were exhausted. I didn't think joking about bombing Iran makes him look like any ing but a war monger when the situation calls for diplomacy ,---not words to aggravate the situation further. I think he is a man in the twenty first century with a nineteenth century mentality about waging war. Obama and Clinton continue ruining each other chances of winning,----completely blowing what was once a almost sure thing and still they haven't resolved anything with the two state primary debacle. I think both parties are falling completely apart. What a tragedy .

No comments: